March 27, 2006

The period affliction

It seems to me that the only thing that makes my belly feel good before I start my period is by constantly putting food (grain type items in particular) in my mouth. My stomach may hate my mouth once I swallow, but it has an odd connection to my hand that propels my hand toward my mouth with breadelicious deliveries. Grain of the moment? Rice. With tamari and green onions (I got hooked on this combo while trekking across the country with anatomist and hardcori). Ten minutes ago it was granola bars lathered in peanut butter. Before that? I am pretty sure I had a bagel and cream cheese. I am telling you the level of compulsive eating escalates to an annoying degree pre-period. Ahhh, to be a woman.

1 Comments:

Blogger pulpshopgirl said...

it's the only time i eat chocolate. our bodies are wierd.

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home