March 23, 2006

It's official


New Address
Originally uploaded by threadandscissors.

According to the United States Postal Service I have a new residence. I have yet to receive any mail at this new address, but I feel like the time is creeping closer!

Dan worked like a meth addict to get our bedroom together and done yesterday. He had his table saw out in the back yard, we went to Home Depot for wood panels, there was sawing, nail gunning, drilling, and shop vaccing (sp?)! Everything is set now for me to move in the rest of my junk. He also cleared out half of the second bedroom's closet for my material, what a doll!
It's too bad that I have to go back to work now, since the house is unbelievably comfy. Sad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all this talk about tools is getting me hot and bothered. happy new residence.
e

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home