March 21, 2006

Torrential Rains Tuesday


Mug
Originally uploaded by threadandscissors.

So now that I am actually going to start work on Friday, I have lost all desire to leave the house (not that I ever had any). I want to stay indoors and craft until my eyeballs pop out of my sockets. And instead I am going to hop in the shower and then dress myself for dodging raindrops for most of the day. I have two appointments and then volunteering. I would also love to make it to the gym today, I guess we will see how things go, its always the first to get dropped from the schedule if you know what I mean.
I have been feeling rather sluggish lately, and would like to kick my own butt into gear for health and fitness. I think I can do it, and now is as good of a time as any. Dan and I were talking last night about our eating patterns, and how lately we have been eating A LOT and moving very LITTLE. So we have agreed to begin eating smaller portions, less pasta, and more veggies. I won't cut out the half and half, and I would never even fathom him giving up bacon, but we're going to make a conserted effort to eat healthier. I also want to go to the gym 3 times a week. These are my goals. Now I have said them to the internet, which makes them real. ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steaks aren't getting cut out of the diet, and last night we had corned beef and potatoes, they were DELICIOUS!!!

12:29 PM  
Blogger hardcori said...

I'm getting my bike fixed, so I can start biking to and from work. Thats my health and fitness plan. I miss biking everywhere. It was so easy in eugene with no hills, but now there are hills so my brakes must work.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home