March 20, 2006

Monday night and all is well


block4
Originally uploaded by threadandscissors.

Yes, that is right, the week has started with a bang, and everyone so far has come out okay! On Friday I will be starting my new job, and I have appointments most days until then so free time is quickly coming to a screeching halt. I am sure sadness will set in rather abruptly and to a rather obnoxious level for those around me, but what's a girl to do?
Soon the house will be upgrading to CABLE INTERNET!!! I will be so happy to surf the internet with speed not known to me now! Ahhhh....

1 Comments:

Blogger hardcori said...

I love the quilt patch! so very cute......and yes, cable internet is very good. especially if it also involves wireless....

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home