March 19, 2006

My days of doing nothing are coming to an end


lil homey
Originally uploaded by threadandscissors.

Sad but true. Tomorrow I will hear from the job gods with an answer to my apllication proceedings. When application proceedings are this long and involved its really hard not to think that something is going to go wrong.
Dan was shocked at the brevity of Becky and Tom's visit yesterday. I think he was also a little surprised at the insanity that Becky and I managed to pack into that short period of time. For instance, we screeched at eachother the entire time, tried eachother's lotions, emptied the contents of our craft bags, took pictures, and then did everything in reverse to end the visit. Bizarre. And yet it was so satisfying!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am totally jealous Becky got to meet the boyfriend first and yet I should just get used to the fact that I am a mother therefore last at everything.
At least Becky broke him in, with the two of you together...anything coming after that would appear tame. And i mean that in the sweetest way.
Job?
love
e

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home