March 17, 2006

Our first knock-down-drag it out fight!

Last night Dan and I had our first official rumble. 2 by 4s and chains and everything! Can anyone guess what it was over?
(hold your breath)
CIRCUMCISION!
That's right, we argued until we were both puffed up and deflated about the benefits and costs of circumcision. He is pro, I against. It was exhausting, especially because I woke up this morning and realized I really am quite open on the subject. I think have of me was just arguing for the pure joy of arguing. But then I actually got myself worked up about it. And that's when he was like, this is so stupid. And he was right. Damn.
Pretty hilarious though. First major fight was over circumcision. How ridiculous.

2 Comments:

Blogger hardcori said...

ooooh...I get worked up over that one too. really, the history of how it became a common practice in the US is pretty fucked up. I'm on your side with this one! Hilarious as a first fight topic though!

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man don't get me started. pray for girls...loves e

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home