March 18, 2006

Becky Fay is coming to town!


tulip
Originally uploaded by threadandscissors.

It is a beautiful Saturday afternoon here in gold old Eugene, Or. and my friend Becky is coming to town for a quick hello with her boyfriend, Tom. Dan is off playing in a golf tournament, so it is just me and Em until the late afternoon. I have spent most of the morning working on my quilt blocks for Seed Pod's block swap, and have made an astonishing amount of progress. I will post a picture of my block design once I finish them all.
Well this circumcision debate has given me a bunch of interesting perspectives, and I have to say that the winning argument was a couple of guys that starred on an HBO show called Real Sex. The show is great, and always different and interesting, but this particular episode was called Penis Puppeteers, and they just wouldn't be able to do all their neat tricks without their foreskin. Let me know what y'all think, this subject is truly fascinating!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home