March 21, 2006

A moment of reflection


Self Portrait Tuesday
Originally uploaded by threadandscissors.

I fought going to see my "spiritual quide" all day. My appointment was at 1:30, and up until 1:15 I was trying to come up with good excuses to not go to the appointment. At the last minute I went, of course. And I have to say that despite all of my resistance I had one of the best sessions that I have had in a long time. I had some really eye-opening epiphanies that made me sit back and go, "whoa, deep" like the kids you see who are on drugs in any afterschool special. Nothing beats a good session, except, well, nevermind :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

back in the day my therapist used to love it when i would claim to have nothing to talk about...thus commenced the good stuff. congratulations on the job...though it will be more to balance and obviously less craft time, you will be awesome. and i actually believe the more we have going the more whole and rounded we are. though there is too much i suppose. monster screaming... good luck this week.
e

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home