March 24, 2006

First work day


sierra's 169
Originally uploaded by threadandscissors.

These here are my Scrabble tea towels. I love them. And that is my knitting needle holder that I handstitched while I was visiting Effie, Andrew, and Violet in February.
I spent several hours today in an Employee Orientation, where I could barely keep my mind off the little knitting needles in my purse. Every time the Lead would say "Let's stretch for a few minutes," I would reach immediately into my little bag and get promptly back to that which is truly important to me.
Dinner tonight was ordered from Track Town Pizza, and is known as The Hammer. It consists of pepperoni, linguisa, and pepperoncinis. Truly Heartburn Heaven. Dan's favorite:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home