January 21, 2007

Wedding Bliss?

Mom and I went down to the Fairgrounds to take in the Wedding Show. I was hesitant at first about going, thinking it would be cheesy, but I was pleasantly surprised by many of the vendors and ideas on display. Photographers, Coordinators, Florists, Bakeries, Caterers, Candles, Dresses, Tuxes, Music, Table Settings, Travel Agents, Realtors, Spas, anything you could imagine. The caterer's booths were incredible, lots of tasty bites. Cakes to try, hotel stays to win, flowers, flowers, flowers. It was kind of nice to see everything wedding-like in one location, but extremely overwhelming! Sweet Life is our choice for cake, we are thinking of changing our caterer from Cornucopia to BBQ, either by Cordy's Country BBQ (which makes the best baked beans I've ever tasted) or Hole in the Wall. Places I had always thought were cheesy, had amazingly elegant displays, like the Shamrock. There were paperies galore! Belle paperie was fun, and made me want to open a stationary store on top of all my other lifetime achievement goals I have set for myself!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cornucopia still being lame? How fun to see all that stuff. I want to know more.
happy weekend
e

2:59 PM  
Blogger hardcori said...

Hole in teh wall is my paren'ts favorite bar b q. yumm.....i luv me some baked beans

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home