January 13, 2007

The King of Pop and His Loyal Followers

I have been thinking about digging up some old journals for submitting to the Cringe Series. My Dad beat me to it.

Last night Dan and I headed over to my Dad's house for dinner. We were celebrating Dad's 53rd birthday. Debra cooked a wonderful dinner, we drank wine made by my Grandpa, and looked over some wedding invitation ideas that Debra has been creating. All was going smoothly until my Dad brought Dan some videos to watch. Videos of me. Videos of me dancing alone in my living room to Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror" like my ten year old life depended on it. I thought in that moment, Thank god we don't have a VHS! As soon as the thought ran through my head and I exhaled a sweet sigh of relief, Dan said, "Glad I didn't throw out my VCR when I had the fire!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home