January 7, 2007

"Where did I come from?"


"Where did I come from?"
Originally uploaded by threadandscissors.

Babies seem to be popping up everywhere, so I figured it was about time to start working on baby quilts. I used up scraps for this one. I am not quite sure who it is for yet, but it was quite the weekend project! I think I muttered four words to Dan all weekend, "Did you make coffee?" I'm lucky he puts up with me. Of course, he did watch football all weekend. I think we're perfect for eachother.

I also managed to make coffee cake, do laundry, keep a Costco trip under $70, and do some light cleaning around the house. All in all I have to say that it was a rather productive weekend.

Lately I have found myself extremely inspired by the other crafty bloggers out there (see list to the right). I can't get enough of people's flickr photos of their houses, projects, favorite furry family members, etc. I don't know how I am possibly going to fit school and work into my self indulgent schedule.... I guess this week we will find out.

School starts on Tuesday for me, and I have yet to figure out how to actually record a class that is filmed and shown on cable. I will either be in way over my head with a lofty four classes, or I will sail along at the much more comfortable pace of two. Unfortunately, the latter will also mean that my hopes of getting into the Nursing Program 2007 will have been drastically reduced. So both scenarios have their ups and downs. I am leaving it up to the Universe to decide how it goes, how hippie of me:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your quilt is great. Good luck with school.
loves
e

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home