January 10, 2007

A breath of fresh air

Today it snowed in Eugene. Flurries were flying through the sky sideways in between pleasant breaks of blue sky. I have attended my second night class, and have determined that the biggest issue I have with night classes is the long drive on the freeway home in the dark. Its as though the number of big trucks multiplies by 4 when its dark, and their attention to details (like signaling to change lanes) nose-dives at the same time. If I survive this term I will be a superhero of night freeway driving!

1 Comments:

Blogger empress mermaid said...

I normally hate driving at night, sharing the freeway with big trucks but I used to love driving home from lcc at night. maybe it was just that the long drive reinforced the distance away from school.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home