January 9, 2007

Tuesday's List




THINGS I KNOW FOR SURE

1. Ten minutes before the first class of the term, you will decide that your current job isn't really that bad.
2. There is never enough time to take enough time for yourself.
3. Before todays to-do list is done, tommorrows will already have started being compiled.
4. An analogy involving soft-serve ice cream will never adequately explain the increased surface area the folds of the brain create. Sorry, prof.
5. Even the science classrooms at LCC smell like cigarettes.
6. A class will always be too long if you are hungry.
7. I will never look at my fabric collection and think, "There, I have enough."

2 Comments:

Blogger hardcori said...

4. mmmm...soft serve brain cream
7. I feel teh same way about my yarn

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEVER enough fabric, I so agree.

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home