March 31, 2006

TGIF!


close up
Originally uploaded by threadandscissors.

Yep! That's right! I have now entered the working world where people use phrases like TGIF in there blog titles (ok, so maybe its me and me alone that does this, but so what?). I have completed my first full week of work at the new job, and I am glad to report that everyone is okay, and I have yet to screw anything up royally. It has been a surprisingly slow week though, as it is spring break (party!) and most everyone is out of the office.
Spring break in Eugene Oregon means rain. And sun, but mostly lots of rainy grey days with some thunder and a little lightening if we're lucky. This week we were lucky.
Dan will be leaving on Sunday to visit his family in Arizona, and me and Em will be forced to entertain ourselves next week. I am hoping to squeeze in a little family time, and its Dirty Deeds's birthday on the 4th, so I'd like to do something special for her that has yet to be decided on.
One more thing before I sign off: tomorrow I will be getting CABLE INTERNET installed at Dan's so as to be able to HAVE WIRELESS AND USE MY POWERBOOK!!!!! Needless to say, I am overjoyed at leaving his dial up connection far, far behind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home