February 13, 2007

Another day, another dollar

Often I sit at my desk in the late afternoons looking at all the piles that increased in height with the progress of the day instead of diminishing, which is what should have happened. It is very unsatisfying to go home at the end of the day and not feel like you cleaned off your desk of all the things that should have been done. It took me years before I realized that the healthcare profession will rarely ever allow you a day when you can sigh a breath of satisfaction with the end of your day.
Its leading up also to Love Day, which was started last year by Effie at two red lines. Dan and I are very into celebrating the day after Valentine's Day, and ignoring that horrid holiday altogether. This year we have made a date to celebrate on Friday. He has some sort of surprise planned... What oh what could he be up to?
Somehow my days has once again slipped through my fingers, and now I am left to muster the strength to head out to LCC for 3 hours of anatomy....ugh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home