February 9, 2007

Mindy's Needlepoint

Today, after waking up early and seeing the joy of new lungs for Amber Zoe, the day just could not go wrong. I was able to go into work late, due to a Nursing Advision Session I had arranged to attend.


Once I got to the review session, I realized that tons of people were going to ask a lot of questions which were already addressed at her previous review session, so I decided to bolt and feed my body and soul at 5th Street Public Market.
This store, Mindy's Needlepoint, is down at 5th Street, and I wandered in to lose myself in possiblity for awhile. 30 minutes and $44 later I headed to the bistro for some coffee. "Sierrie! I heard excitedly, as Ash hurried across the dining room to greet me! I was just wondering if she was in town and presto! here she is!
After coffee with Ash and Casey, I headed off to work and had a generally productive day. Good for a Friday that involves only 6 hours of work. I love when productivity is condensed into a short time period!

1 Comments:

Blogger Thimbleanna said...

I love your pretty, colorful pictures. And it's so nice to see that there are still some needlepoint stores still around -- all the ones in our area in the midwest have long ago closed. Thanks for sharing! Will you soon be sharing lots of fun bean things with us? ;-)

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home