February 4, 2007

Super Lazy Sunday Bowl Activities

Dan woke up bright and early this morning. When I asked him what time football started he said with a sad look on his face, "3:25. " It was like a kid who tries to sleep as long as possible but can barely make it past 6 am on Christmas Day. All day it was like watching someone try to make time move faster. And now here we are, 2:40 pm, kick off is less than an hour away.
Before I met Dan sports was the furthest thing from my mind. I never would have imagined that I would move into a house where Sunday Football was the big activity of the weekend. And yet, I find myself here embracing it with a passion. I have found that Sunday Football allows me to sit comfortably on the couch and craft the hours away while watching an emotional saga happen within my fiance. I have witnessed him throw off clothing, scream, clap, change the channel with a vengeance, and clasp his hand to his furrowed brow in defeat. If anyone thinks that Sunday Football could be anything but dull they aren't watching it with the right person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home