January 29, 2007

The Epic Battle


Scooter
Originally uploaded by threadandscissors.

In my house there is a quiet war being waged between Dan's beloved kitty, Em, and myself. I can't help but believe that we love each other deeply, that the problem is just how deeply that love is burried.
She is a very skittish little kitty and has been ever since she was born. When any one knocks on the front door she bolts for the garage. But she loves Dan. Can't get enough of him. Sits on his leg, chest, lap, whatever is available for hours at a time.
If I pick her up sit with her she will stay in my lap for about 3 seconds, then stretch and walk two feet away to Dan's lap. I am starting to feel rejected. He thinks this is funny.
This is not funny. I think its time to get a dog....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home