February 4, 2007

Longest Link List

In my avid blog perusing, I find myself drawn to sites that contain huge lists of links. I like to settle in to that blog and click on each link and read a little, or not, and continue through the list as long as possible until finally dirty dishes topple out of the sink... Because I love the list of links, I have decided to help my list of links grow. I will be adding to my list as often as possible so make sure you occassionally check them out. Inspiring lists come from Posie Gets Cozy, Turkey Feathers, Hop Skip Jump, Bella Dia, and Green Kitchen.
I may be a little slow catching on, but the 2007 Bloggie Awards, which have officially closed voting now, is a great place to find new and inspiring blog reading! I have added several to my links list, such as My Boyfriend is a Twat, Ping Mag, and Post Secret, among others. Happy reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home