May 28, 2006

Last night was a doozy!

Last night Dan had a few friends over to watch the Ultimate Fighting Championship fight on pay per view. I think enough beer was drank in this house for a college fraternity house party. It was ridiculous! But somehow we survived and are left today to clean up the fun. Actually, the only clean up involved was taking the bottles into the garage, I love living with a clean boy. It's great.

Today I am working on a present for S-dog who is moving back to central Oregon in a few days. I can't believe he won't be here in the same town as me, its a very wierd thought. But I think the move will be good for him. So I have to work on his present today while I watch the first day of the French Open. (We bought tennis rackets last weekend, and it has rained every day since. But one day we will get to use them!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss you!!!

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home