May 21, 2006

Wow! Spam comments suck!!

Well if any of you have noticed, I got spammed hard on my comments, so now you have to do that annoying verification before you are allowed to comment on my site. Gross. I am sorry, but that was super annoying so I thought I'd do away with it happening again in the future. Dan and I both had quite the week this week. We were tired and ready for rest this weekend. I fell asleep on the couch at about 7 on Friday night, and slept through most of my Saturday due to an allergy attack that made me feel like maybe I was better off dead. Needless to say this morning when I woke up feeling good enough to go on my morning jog I was happy as pie. Now all the normal pay-day things that didn't get done on Friday (like, shopping for food, buying something cosmetic, and indulging in groceries for cooking something extravagant) are going to be done today in a whirlwind shopping experience. It is a little grey and sprinkly here, and I didn't get any work done on my closet curtains like I wanted to, but it will happen, no rush I guess. A little afternoon reandeveux with dad and debra should prove interesting. I will be eating Thai and meeting their new dog, Foxy. Life in a nutshell. Check out my Nara towels that are almost finished at flickr....

1 Comments:

Blogger hardcori said...

I got spammed on my comments real bad too....those fucking fuckers

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home