April 26, 2006

Did anyone know its National Professionals Week?

Yeah, neither did I, but apparently it is. I found this out when my manager came to the office with baskets of goodies for all the office staff. My basket included an orange pansy, a notepad, a key holder/badge holder, a gift card for $25 to Cinemark, and 4 SHARPIES OF ASSORTED COLORS!!!
Then I took the afternoon off to do some more training where I won a game and got a beautiful gerbera. Quite a day of gifts. It was nice for the middle of the week dry spell.

1 Comments:

Blogger Martha said...

The knitting gals were wondering what you've been up to! Yeah, the working is really cutting into my blogging time too. We're all glad to hear that your job is going well.

What is a gerbera?

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home