April 5, 2006

There's a cat following me

I just came home from work and a little white cat was sitting on my doorstep. I wouldn't let it in, naturally, and now it is just sitting on my doorstep begging to be let in. What do I do? If it stays out there for much longer I am going to adopt it and Dan is not going to be happy. But its mewing and so desperately wants to be let in, like it used to live here. I guess my only hope is that it finds another house to adopt by the time I get home tonight. I cannot bear to listen to it cry all night. It will be a new family addition before then. Please, everyone hope for its safe travels! Oh and check out this great blog!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home