April 23, 2006

A week since my last confession...

Wow, time flies when you are busy! This whole working forty hours a week thing really cuts down on posting time! I get home from work, where I am on the computer all day long, and the last thing I want to do is get online. Unfortunately, this leaves me feeling really out of the loop with what's going on with everyone!
This weekend I spent laying low, I picked my mom up from the airport and helped her weed her front yard for a while, then hopped over to Shannon's to say Happy 30th (crazy!).
For dinner tonight I made potstickers and watched Big Love, my favorite show. Today was the productive day of the weekend, running errands, doing chores, laying in the sun, and cooking, where as yesterday I watched countless hours of boxing and basketball. Atleast there was one productive day this weekend. And, as usual, it feels as though it is ending before it even began...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home