May 10, 2006

well, sorry for the hiatus

I have been spending all day everyday on the computer and have not wanted to log on again once I get home from work. Sorry to be a neglectful writer. I will try hard from here on out to dedicate 5 mins of my work day to a post for my huge, and dedicated, internet following (hi guys!).

Work is steady, and coming to be something that I can do with out stressing out or losing touch with reality, which is nice, though there is always the eagerness to get back in school so I can do more. Unfortunately, once I get back in school I fade rather quickly. So this time around I will try doing school as a gradual process. Something that supplements work and still pushes me forward.

Dan conjured up a really cool idea for working and creating wood panels out of strips of plywood, I can't wait to see it come together and post pics! Have a good day everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home