May 16, 2006

self portrait tuesday


self portrait tuesday
Originally uploaded by threadandscissors.

Well, timing couldn't be more perfect for this week's self portrait tuesday photo. I just spent an hour and a half at the eye doctor getting "fitted" for contacts. Its been nearly ten years since I last had them, I think (?!). So immediately after I left I went on a sunglasses hunt. I found these at the mall, they cost a small fortune (too me) and I love them. They cover my entire sight line so they are essentially geriatric sunglasses. How wonderful is that? Anne Klein, but I won't hold it against them. Atleast I didn't buy the Prada ones. (but they were eerily perfect, dammit). So despite dropping a wad of cash, I actually did practice restraint! Ah, glorious penny-pinching adulthood.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hot stuff lady, you look beautiful.
ef

9:02 PM  
Blogger hardcori said...

you do look hot! or should I say, HAWT!!!!! your hair looks awful purty too.

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home