May 25, 2006

ah root beer and chips

Now there's a good homecoming after a hard day of work: Thomas Kemper Root Beer and Barbara's Yogurt and Green Onion potato chips... Perfection!

It is only Thursday of what feels like a long week. A productive, but long week. I spoke with the work people about taking a class this summer, and unfortunately that isn't going to happen right now, but I have been assured that we can discuss it again in the fall, and there's no reason why it can't work! Yippee! I knew it would be a little early to ask, but I had to do it anyway. On the up side this gives me some time to actually financially prepare for being in school again. Ugh.

I have been finding myself crafting on the bus too and from work. That seems to be the only time I can really work on stuff. I wish the inventors of the world had invented the silent sewing machine by my lifetime so I could have it in the very center of my house and not disrupt anything. Oh well, maybe in another 20 years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home