February 27, 2006

Dan's first estate sale

Okay, anyone who knows me well, knows that I have something of an estate sale fettish. It's been put on the backburner for about a year and a half now, but yesterday, when I saw the words "3+ generations" in an estate sale clip, I knew nothing would stop me from rummaging through all those terrific and horrific things!
Dan was at the least skeptical (they all are in the beginning), but when we pulled up to a bright aqua marine house with a big pink banner that said sale and no frills other than that, I could see his insides shudder with fear and dissappointment. He even muttered that this place would be full of "junk". We walked in and it was everything I dreamed of: a craft room, cute material, costume jewelry, knick knacks, needless to say I was pleased. Dan, after a momentary look of boredom and awe at the hideously overpriced porcelain items for sale, stumbled unknowingly into the garage. In the garage he found a box of little old man clothes that (thankfully) fit him great, so he added some vintage Van Heusen's, along with a fabulous pair of plaid golf pants to his wardrobe. I fell in love with him all over again in his old man clothes.
Whn we got home he put on his new clothes (after washing) and made me take pictures of him with a golf club:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my. so much to salivate over. new bikini's and an estate sale to die for. too much. andrew wants you to make me a bikini, told him it would take forever with these jugs...
blogging fool, i am trying to keep up with you

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home