February 23, 2006

Survivor vs. the O.C.

I live for Thursdays. It's close to the end of the week, and the possibility of the O.C. being on is fueling me on through my hectic day. I say possibility, because for the last two weeks Fox has been toying with me to a desperately annoying degree. I lived the last year of my life fighting with people who were addicted to Survivor for rights to the remote, and then the clouds parted and Fox moved the O.C. to 9. With this stroke of dumb luck, I could finally stop screaming at strangers as well as loved ones about how I HATED SURVIVOR (lie). Now I can live in this quiet calm realm of acceptance that allows me to indulge in my hidden love affair with Survivor, while still maintaining a high level of pride and self-respectable dedication to the O.C. I feel like life is back in balance again. Except for the fact that Fox only airs a new episode of the O.C. once a damn (sorry gramma) month! It is all just so unfair.
I'm sure someone out there reading this understands what I have been going through. The torment.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my sweetness, i understand you completely. last night i was only partially disappointed that the oc didn't air(it better not have there either...) because I am onto american idol, i told myself i never would...but.
Vi says hi.
how is the bikini?
i love that you are posting.
smooch
e

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

six feet under, your making me hot. we so did that marathon.

1:19 PM  
Blogger hardcori said...

Oh i understand. oh GOD how I understand! Just when the OC is getting really really GOOD again too! By the way, it's not on again until march 9th. I have it marked on my calendar.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home