February 25, 2006

Hot date night

A lit candle, a large empty house, cable high-def, the lifetime movie channel featuring "Obsessed" starring Jenna Elfman, what more could I possibly want? As good as it all sounds, here's the short list that come to mind:
Becky would enjoy this, except she would fight for the right to watch "What Not to Wear," a cup of coffee to help spur on the creative energy flow, a boy just in the background for occassional ego boost comments and general eye-candy purposes, and of course a replacement pint of Coffee Haagan-Daz ice cream which I just blew through as though I hadn't had the privilege in years, when the truth is it was a mere night before last.
All in all good quality time for me with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home