April 1, 2007

Busy busy busy...or am I?

It's truly amazing how time flies when you are doing nothing! Look, I have gone an entire week with out posting a single sentance. Awful.
This whole last week has been a bit of a whirlwind. I am learning another office at work, and jumping between two locations, which is a bit of a change, and proving to be a tricky thing to juggle. I seem to get off work and feel utterly exhausted at the end of the day. It's an odd feeling, working hard all day, and still leaving the office feeling like I am not doing the quality of work I normally feel I do. Learning new stuff is hard!
The silver lining is that I can now go home, and no longer worry about any looming homework that needs to be done. It is so nice to be free from school for a term!
I joined Oakway Fitness Center this morning. Its the cheapest place around, and it has a very welcoming atmosphere, plus my mom goes there, which is always a plus. After visiting the gym, mom and I went for a nice walk over by the country club, and then came home for an impromptu wedding meeting. We created a great plan of attack for the next couple of weeks, to make sure we stay on track with wedding plans. Its crazy how many things there are to think about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home