February 25, 2007

Mail Art!

Well, it was an excruciating wait as my package arrived 3 days early, so I placed it strategically in a place where I would see it and be tortured by it for 3 LONG days! My gift came from Jesica, and I love it!

The fabrics she used are all remnants from past projects, which I think tells a lot about her fun personality, lots of colors, prints, characters, and textures. So much fun to pour over the teeny pieces and try to picture the other pieces of art she has created with them....
I am ready for 5x7 Art Swap #2, when do we sign up!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am so glad you liked it. For some reason I thought I was sending to you and you were also sending to me but I guess it wasn't that way. I received an interesting hand made book/photo album that I think I am to put travel memories into. I loved doing this. I had so much fun making my piece and it is so different from anything I have ever done before. It makes me want to do it on a larger scale (that style of sewing scraps). Jesica

3:36 PM  
Blogger tiffany... said...

oh! i'm so excited! it's gorgeous... jesica! your fabric art piece is awesome! sierra... i'm thinking one more week the sign- ups will begin?

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home