March 12, 2007

Portland adventure

Dan and I stayed at the Grand Lodge this weekend. We drank too much, soaked in the pool too long, ate too much, and had way too much fun. We shopped a bit, visited with some girlie friends, and missed others immensely!
I also found the dress I am going to get married in! I would post it, but that would ruin the suspense now wouldn't it?
We also found the mecca land: Woodburn Company Stores. Both of us had always dismissed it as fairly generic, until we learned of the Cole Haan Outlet store. Here is a picture of our Cole Haan collection:
Mine are the orange and silver ones, the other four are his. Me? Jealous? Nah...


really. not at all.

1 Comments:

Blogger hardcori said...

that is a truly beautiful photograph.....makes me kind of teary eyed.....

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home