March 18, 2007

Sickness breeds productivity (sometimes)...


crochet wip
Originally uploaded by threadandscissors.

Well, sorry for the absence this week, but I have had a head cold from hell, and have barely managed the simple act of getting to work this week. School was sacrificed this week, and I missed out on a memorial walk for my friend's father, who passed a year ago unexpectedly. It wasn't until Saturday afternoon (with a little help from my mom) that I finally begun feeling better. Health is a beautiful thing. Something that I take for granted far too often.
In my illness haze, I started on a baby blanket for Becky's baby, which they found out on Friday is going to be a boy! Every stitch I think about how special this little boy is going to be, and how lucky we will all be to watch him grow up. What a wild ride this whole life thing is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home