October 14, 2006

Saturday morning classes are a no-no!

Looking back, I realize the danger of scheduling classes on top of work at a time when you have only work to worry about. At the time of fall registration last spring, I had only to worry about going to work everyday, and had all the other time in the world for myself. At that time I actually thought it would be a good idea to take a three hour psychology class Saturday mornings. So for the last three (yeah- only three) Saturday mornings I have whined (in my head), justified (also in my head), and groaned (out loud) myself out to LCC by 9am.
This morning was the absolute hardest of the three, which leads me to believe that next week will be worse. Dragging myself out of my warm bed, away from my warm boyfriend, and out to the cold car is a horrible thing to go through to be rewarded with a morning of debate of evolution (didn't we go through that in highschool?) among a psychology class taught by a teacher who giggles too much.
Needless to say, if there is any way around it, I will never again schedule myself for a Saturday morning class when I work 40 hours Monday through Friday. And if I make it through this one, I deserve my own parade!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home