September 27, 2006

first day of school blues

Well, every time I start school, I wonder why it is that anxiety runs rampant through my body the day before. I got my answer at the end of my first day when I realized I locked my one key in the car. After the pop-lock guy came out and let me into my car, I then proceeded to head home before realizing that my back pack with $400 worth of books was still on the grass by my car. The whole way back out to LCC I was praying that it was still sitting there, which of course it wasn't. So after crying I called public safety and thankfully someone had indeed turned it in. I was elated and exhausted by the time I got home. Studied a tidbit and hit the sack. Now it is the next morning and I have ten hours of work to do... Yay!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home