September 4, 2006

Long Glorious Weekend!

Dan and I had visitors from the North this weekend! Effie, Andrew, and Violet came to Eugene to stay for a few fabulous days. Frighteningly nice to hold a baby. She's nearly a year old already! Wow, how time flies. She was getting a cold, and was all mucousy for the majority of the visit, but seemed to be in pretty good spirits regardless.
I was inspired to craft with the arrival of Ef, she triggered the crazy crafting fanatic in me, and I could hardly speak all day today since I was absorbed in my own crafting world. Its a nice feeling to reconnect again to something I love so much. Its amazing how things can get put on the back burner no matter how important they are when life gets going.
Now that the summer is coming to an end, our stream of visitors will dwindle as well. Sad, but also exciting, because now I am preparing to overhaul the guest room into a guest room/ craft studio! I have found so much inspiration out on the internet through all the crafty kids websites, I can't wait to get started. I may even have another visitor from the North (Ms. Anatomist) come down and help me set up! Yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home