August 5, 2006

warning

it looks like i made my first bad purchase off of amazon.com. For Dan's birthday I bought him all five seasons of the Sopranos, but the fifth season has yet to arrive in the mail. I decided to investigate yesterday and found that, yes, it had been charged to my account. The next step was contacting the seller, of course I have not received a response, and all the other feedback on this seller is bad. How could I not have seen this earlier? The credit card company says I can dispute it after the estimated date of delivery passes (7/25-8/8), but after the reading comments on this person I am definately not expecting that my dvd set is going to miraculously appear in the mail on the 8th, if ya know what I mean. Lesson of the day?: review the seller ratings. Duh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home