June 10, 2006

Buttons galore!


more buttons
Originally uploaded by threadandscissors.

I am feeling tired from waking up early this morning and driving out to dexter to watch a crew practice. I rode in the boat with the coach and listened to his feedback on how the crews were rowing. I went out there to see what it was all about because one of the people I work with thinks I would be good at "coxing". This is the duty of the person who sits at the front or back (depending on how you are looking at things) and shouts out directions and tells the rowers where the other boats are in the race. I would rather row, because atleast then there would be a workout to justify getting up and driving out to the dexter-lowell reservoir two mornings a week at the crack of dawn. I just don't know if I am that motivated at that hour. But I did run today, so that says something!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i swear i wrote a comment yesterday, whereever did it go.
e
oh i see there is some gibberish down below i probably ignored. i think you would be a great yeller, till you got bored, pushed them in the water and rowed yerself.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home