September 13, 2006

WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON MOVIE

I got home from work today and popped some leftover baked ziti in the microwave. I fell into the couch and flipped through channels until I found the movie, The Interpreter. I hadn't seen it yet, I thought it was pretty interesting. Dan went to go play a golf game with his work today at Tokatee, and got home late. We love reheating ziti like they do in the Sopranos. Those little things are pretty satisfying...
I have spent the last few days painting my new craft studio/quest room. I don't think I will be done with it until this weekend, but I will post pictures when it is finished.
School starts in a week, and one of my books bought used is still $176... How outrageous! Oh well. Infuriating though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home