October 7, 2006

chicken enchiladas


DSC01134
Originally uploaded by threadandscissors.

I am having the hardest time motivating this morning to head out to Lane for Psych. I am tired, I want to sleep in, and instead I have to drive out to lane and listen to psych lecture for 3 hours on this fine for sleeping in Saturday morning. Can anyone tell I am having a hard time adjusting to my new schedule? It's already two weeks in and I am still trying to figure out how I got myself here and why I continually seek to give myself things to do? I wish I could be satisfied with just doing nothing. Instead, I have to give myself a severe expectation of doing school and work and still be a well rounded adult with extracurricular hobbies, friends, and a clean house. Who am I kidding? Good thing I have a dish of frozen chicken enchiladas that I can bake tomorrow night for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home