October 19, 2006

The joy of Thursday

Every week starts with Monday, the loathed end of the weekend, beginning of the week day to conquer. Before you know it lunch has flown by and you are driving home from work looking back at the Monday that came and went. By the time you get to Thursday an overwhelming sense of completion starts to settle in. That feeling is topped off by an amazing night of network television. These are the things that I found myself loving about today:
1. My morning cup of coffee.
2. Driving to work listening to NPR.
3. Being the first one at work to settle in and watch the morning start.
4. Leaving work with everything done at noon and heading to school.
5. Getting to school and realizing that somehow I am learning the bones in the head, despite my inability to study them.
6. Coming home and realizing that there is nothing in the fridge, and somehow whipping up the best chili in the world for dinner that cooks while I hit the treadmill for my afternoon workout.
7. Smiling at my best friend when he walks in the front door.
8. Smiling at my best friend when he leaves the room because Grey's is on.
9. Going to bed early.
10. Tomorrow's Friday, and payday at that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home