March 1, 2006

Wednesday nights the parties are HOT!


knitnbitch1
Originally uploaded by threadandscissors.

This evening I attended flyingpoodle's Wednesday night knit 'n bitch. The group is an awesome set of girls that oddly enough all have the healthcare field in common, which is simply AWESOME. It was fun to see the different projects that the girls were working on, and the different skill levels each of them had. I think I have an infinite amount of knowledge to learn from them and the internet about my fascinating new addiction!
I may even get to learn how to spin my own yarn! Imagine the possibilities! My head is truly swimming.
In other news, I had a 2nd job interview today involving 7 people from the office, talk about intimidating! All in all, it went well, though I know there is concern over my desire to continue my education, which I anticipated. But, I will just have to wait and see how everything pans out.
And thanks, anatomist, for the camera which did arrive this afternoon, though I have not had a chance to handle it yet. Soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger wonky said...

What beautiful hands your friends have :-)

Glad to have you with us!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home