June 10, 2007

A Meloncholy Weekend


Gallery trotting
Originally uploaded by threadandscissors.

This whole weekend has been my brain as dreary as the weather outside. I have been stuck in reminiscing about the past, wondering about the future, and hating rain and clouds of Eugene June weather. A surprise visit from my dad and aunt was a pleasant push to pull myself out of my blah headedness and clean, wash, and entertain. The motivation pushed through to dinner at McMenamins, where dan and i were further entertained by a great flaming waiter from somewhere down south.
The night took an unfortunate turn when we watched the season finale of the sopranos, and then an unexpected fun twist when we watched a new show, John From Cincinnati.
A walk around our neighborhood, and some inspirational planning for building on to our house left the weekend with the sweetest feeling despite starting off with cloudy brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home