May 12, 2007

Baby Shower at Deana's!

Deana's kitchen rack I love:




Today was Becky's baby shower in Seattle. On the drive up I had to stop at a Starbucks and sleep in the back of the car, which extended unexpectedly into an hour and a half long nap as opposed to a 20 minute nap that it was supposed to be. I ended up altering my drive schedule from arriving at 3:30 pm to arriving at 6:00 pm! Whoops!

Seemed it was fine, as people were still arriving even when I wondered in to Deana's house where the baby shower was held. I was lucky to see all the people I hadn't seen in a very long time. I was given the job of recording the gifts, which was quite the task because I didn't know the majority of people. It was really a fun party.

Raven and Liam, whom I met for the first time (Raven I have known since highschool, but not seen in years).

And miss Cori who I have been seeing at my First Saturday Stitch 'N Bitchs. And Damian:

I stayed the night with the Groom/Father-to-be and Bride/Mother-to-be and her Mother/Grandmother-to-be at their house for the evening.









1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for coming all the way up doll! i had a great time and you were a note-taking rockstar!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home