May 7, 2007

The Internet has taken over my life

The Internet has taken over. All my free time is now dedicated to shopping on the Internet for all things wedding related. Also all things baby related as people seem to be getting ready to pump them out like crazy. And then I look for discounts on the stuff I find. Sometimes I look for rules and ceremonies surrounding marriage, sometimes I look up things to say, most times I just waste time shopping. Spending nothing, but adding things to wish lists like crazy. I seriously need a computer vacation. I need to put some of this "free" time getting back into my crafting and start preparing for these family events in my future, but instead I plan via planning websites and other such nonsense on the Internet, thereby getting nothing done in the physical realm of gift manifestation. Oh, just remembered another site I have to check, maybe I'll pick up a crochet hook tomorrow.... Oh wait, no plans then too. Figures.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god your wedding is almost a month away. I am so excited.

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

enough stress without you saying the month word...

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home