June 8, 2007

celebratin'


celebratin'
Originally uploaded by threadandscissors.

Well this weekend, Dan and I, cruised up to Jill and Chris's house (manufactured home, some might say, "double wide") for a good old fashioned BBQ type wedding shower to celebrate with my coworkers. The weather was beautiful, and fun was had by all. As the day wore on and we found that the beer was getting more scarce, the four wheelers came out to play and Dan and I got a mini tour of our host's extended property ("compound" as he shares it with his family!). Let the wedding games begin in the final countdown....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tears, I am close to tears. You are so cute. You, him, the both of you together. I will remember to bring tissue.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home