May 22, 2007

blogging is getting lost in the shuffle

Well my friends, we have come upon the one month mark until the celebration of the wedding. And now I have come to realize what it is that I am signing on for. I am so excited for the final transition between ordinary people and the sacred union of perfect beings we will each become when we say "I do." Really though, the dress is altered, the hair is scheduled for cutting and coloring and styling, the shoes are hanging out there waiting for the perfect moment to present themselves for purchase, the ripping of body hair has been scheduled, and the band is ready to boogie.
Of course there are the little things like Dan hasn't bought a suit yet, and we actually have more friends and family than we budgeted for, so it should be one hell of a party!

1 Comments:

Blogger Thimbleanna said...

"the final transition between ordinary people and the sacred union of perfect beings we will each become when we say "I do." " That's too funny! If only wedded bliss could indeed make us perfect! Have fun in your last month -- it all gets better after the big day!

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home