December 5, 2007

Finals Week Is a Nightmare

Currently I have one and one-half finals finished out of a total of 3. Monday, Nutrition, done, 95% in the class. Anatomy and Physiology 2; 2.5 hour final last night and an 8 page paper due Friday by 3pm total percentage 90.5% as of yesterday pre final. So darn borderline its infuriating. Tomorrow morning: Microbiology, percentage unknown, but so far I know its above 90%. My stress level is off the charts, and that seems to be making it harder to sit down and do what I need to do, as usual my procrastination side fights with my perfectionist side and I end up not starting the paper until I have hours left to actually get it turned in. Sound familiar? Yeah, I thought so. At least I am not the only one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home